Bactroban Cream is used for treating skin infections.
|5gm × 1||$52.75||$52.75||+ Levitra||Lisää ostoskoriin|
|5gm × 3||$35.42||$106.25||$52||+ Viagra||Lisää ostoskoriin|
Bactroban Cream is used for treating skin infections.Bactroban Cream is an antibacterial. It works by stopping the production of essential proteins needed by the bacteria to survive.
Use Bactroban Cream as directed by your doctor.
- Wash and completely dry the affected area. Apply a small amount of medicine to the area to be treated. Gently rub the medicine in until it is evenly distributed.
- The affected area may be covered with gauze or a bandage.
- To clear up your infection completely, use Bactroban Cream for the full course of treatment. Keep using it even if you feel better in a few days.
- Wash your hands immediately after using Bactroban Cream.
- If you miss a dose of Bactroban Cream, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Bactroban Cream.
Store Bactroban Cream at or below 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Do not freeze. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Bactroban Cream out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Mupirocin calcium.