Methotrexate is used for treating certain types of cancer, severe psoriasis, or rheumatoid arthritis in certain patients.
|2.5mg × 60||$1.03||$61.93||+ Levitra||Lisää ostoskoriin|
|2.5mg × 90||$0.87||$78.57||$14.33||+ Viagra||Lisää ostoskoriin|
|2.5mg × 120||$0.79||$95.2||$28.66||+ Cialis||Lisää ostoskoriin|
|2.5mg × 180||$0.71||$128.47||$57.33||+ Levitra||Lisää ostoskoriin|
|2.5mg × 270||$0.66||$178.38||$100.32||+ Viagra||Lisää ostoskoriin|
|2.5mg × 360||$0.63||$228.28||$143.32||+ Cialis||Lisää ostoskoriin|
Methotrexate is used for treating certain types of cancer, severe psoriasis, or rheumatoid arthritis in certain patients. It may be used alone or with other medicines. Methotrexate is an antimetabolite. It works to treat cancer and psoriasis by blocking an enzyme needed for cell growth. This helps to slow the growth of cancer cells and abnormal skin cells. It reduces symptoms of inflammation (eg, pain, swelling, stiffness) caused by rheumatoid arthritis.
Use Methotrexate as directed by your doctor!
- Take Methotrexate by mouth with or without food. However, you should take it the same way each time in relation to food.
- Drinking extra fluids while you are taking Methotrexate is recommended. Check with your doctor for instructions.
- Be sure you understand exactly how much of Methotrexate to take and how often you should take it. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions.
- It may take several weeks for your symptoms to improve. Do not stop taking Methotrexate without checking with your doctor.
- Methotrexate works best if each dose is taken at the scheduled time.
- Continue to take Methotrexate even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of Methotrexate, contact your doctor right away. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Methotrexate.
Store Methotrexate at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Methotrexate out of the reach of children and away from pets.