Glucotrol XL is used for treating type 2 diabetes in patients who cannot control blood sugar levels by diet and exercise alone.
Glucotrol XL 10mg
|10mg × 60||$0.8||$47.8||+ Levitra||Lisää ostoskoriin|
|10mg × 90||$0.62||$55.37||$16.33||+ Cialis||Lisää ostoskoriin|
|10mg × 120||$0.52||$62.94||$32.66||+ Viagra||Lisää ostoskoriin|
|10mg × 180||$0.43||$78.08||$65.32||+ Levitra||Lisää ostoskoriin|
Glucotrol XL is used for treating type 2 diabetes in patients who cannot control blood sugar levels by diet and exercise alone. It is used along with diet and exercise. It may be used alone or with other antidiabetic medicines. Glucotrol XL is a sulfonylurea antidiabetic medicine. It works by causing the pancreas to release insulin, which helps to lower blood sugar.
Use Glucotrol XL as directed by your doctor.
- Take Glucotrol XL by mouth with breakfast or the first main meal of the day unless your doctor tells you otherwise.
- Swallow Glucotrol XL whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing.
- Glucotrol XL works best if it is taken at the same time each day.
- Continue to take Glucotrol XL even if you feel well. Do not miss any dose.
- If you miss a dose of Glucotrol XL, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Glucotrol XL.
Store Glucotrol XL at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, light, and humidity. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Glucotrol XL out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Glipizide.