Tetracycline is used to treat many different bacterial infections, such as urinary tract infections, acne, gonorrhea, chlamydia, and others.
|500mg × 60||$0.92||$55.09||+ Viagra||Lisää ostoskoriin|
|500mg × 90||$0.79||$70.89||$11.75||+ Cialis||Lisää ostoskoriin|
|500mg × 120||$0.72||$86.69||$23.49||+ Levitra||Lisää ostoskoriin|
|500mg × 180||$0.66||$118.3||$46.99||+ Viagra||Lisää ostoskoriin|
|500mg × 270||$0.61||$165.7||$82.23||+ Cialis||Lisää ostoskoriin|
|500mg × 360||$0.59||$213.1||$117.47||+ Levitra||Lisää ostoskoriin|
|250mg × 90||$0.51||$46.2||+ Viagra||Lisää ostoskoriin|
|250mg × 180||$0.4||$72.79||$19.62||+ Cialis||Lisää ostoskoriin|
|250mg × 360||$0.35||$125.96||$58.85||+ Levitra||Lisää ostoskoriin|
Tetracycline is used for treating infections caused by certain bacteria. Tetracycline is a tetracycline antibiotic. It works by slowing the growth of sensitive bacteria by interfering with the production of proteins needed by the bacteria to grow. Slowing the bacteria's growth allows the body's defense mechanisms to destroy them.
Use Tetracycline as directed by your doctor.
- Take Tetracycline by mouth on an empty stomach at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after eating.
- Take Tetracycline with a full glass of water (8 oz/240 mL). Do not lie down for 30 minutes after taking Tetracycline.
- If you also take antacids containing aluminum, calcium, or magnesium; preparations containing bismuth, iron, zinc, or sodium bicarbonate; or calcium rich foods (eg, milk, dairy products, calcium-enriched juices), do not take them within 2 to 3 hours before or after taking Tetracycline. Check with your doctor if you have questions.
- To clear up your infection completely, take Tetracycline for the full course of treatment. Keep taking it even if you feel better in a few days.
- If you miss a dose of Tetracycline, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Tetracycline.
Store Tetracycline at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C), in a tightly closed, light-resistant container. Keep away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Tetracycline out of the reach of children and away from pets.