Minocin is used to treat many different bacterial infections, such as urinary tract infections, severe acne, gonorrhea, tick fever, chlamydia, and others.
|50mg × 15||$3.76||$56.39||+ Levitra||Lisää ostoskoriin|
|50mg × 30||$2.84||$85.1||$27.68||+ Viagra||Lisää ostoskoriin|
|50mg × 45||$2.53||$113.81||$55.36||+ Cialis||Lisää ostoskoriin|
|50mg × 60||$2.38||$142.52||$83.04||+ Levitra||Lisää ostoskoriin|
|50mg × 90||$2.22||$199.93||$138.41||+ Viagra||Lisää ostoskoriin|
|50mg × 120||$2.14||$257.35||$193.77||+ Cialis||Lisää ostoskoriin|
|50mg × 180||$2.07||$372.18||$304.5||+ Levitra||Lisää ostoskoriin|
Minocin is used for treating certain infections. It may also be used with other medicines to treat severe acne. Minocin is a tetracycline antibiotic. It works by slowing the growth of certain bacteria and allowing the body's immune system to kill them.
Use Minocin as directed by your doctor.
- Some brands of Minocin may be taken with food. Others should be taken on an empty stomach. Check with your doctor or pharmacist about how to take your brand of Minocin.
- Some brands of Minocin must be swallowed whole. Check with your doctor or pharmacist to see if your medicine is a brand that must be swallowed whole.
- Take Minocin by mouth with or without food.
- Take Minocin with a full glass of water (8 oz/240 mL). Do not lie down for 30 minutes after taking Minocin.
- If you also take bismuth salts (eg, bismuth subsalicylate), calcium salts (eg, calcium carbonate), colestipol, iron salts (eg, iron sulfate), magnesium, urinary alkalinizers (eg, daily antacids), sucralfate, vitamins/minerals, quinapril, didanosine, or zinc salts (eg, zinc sulfate), do not take them within 2 to 3 hours before or after taking Minocin. Check with your doctor if you have questions.
- To clear up your infection completely, take Minocin for the full course of treatment. Keep taking it even if you feel better in a few days.
- Minocin works best if it is taken at the same time each day.
- If you miss a dose of Minocin, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Minocin.
Store Minocin at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C), in a tightly closed, light-resistant container. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Minocin out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Minocycline hydrochloride.