Fucidin cream is used to treat skin infections such as impetigo, infected eczema or infected wounds or cuts.
|10gm × 2||$24.4||$48.8||+ Cialis||Lisää ostoskoriin|
|10gm × 3||$19.83||$59.49||$13.72||+ Viagra||Lisää ostoskoriin|
Fucidin cream is used to treat skin infections such as impetigo, infected eczema or infected wounds or cuts. It works by killing the organisms that have caused the infection.
Use Fucidin cream as directed by your doctor.
- Fucidin cream is for use on the skin only. Do not get it in your eyes.
- Wash your hands with soap and water before and after using this medicine.
- Apply a thin layer of this medicine to the affected area of the skin 3 or 4 times daily until the infection has cleared. Rub it in gently.
- Do not use cosmetics or other skin care products on the treated areas.
- Do not bandage or otherwise wrap the skin being treated unless directed to do so by your doctor.
- If the medicine is applied to the diaper area of an infant, do not use tight-fitting diapers or plastic pants unless directed to do so by your doctor.
- If your doctor ordered an occlusive dressing or airtight covering to be applied over the medicine, make sure you know how to apply it. Occlusive dressings increase the amount of medicine absorbed through your skin, so use them only as directed. If you have any questions about this, check with your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of Fucidin cream, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not apply a double dose to make up for a missed one.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Fucidin cream.
Store Fucidin cream at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Keep Fucidin cream out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Fusidic acid.
Other Ingredients: White soft paraffin, Liquid paraffin, Butylated hydroxyanisole, Cetanol, Glycerol, Potassium sorbate, Purified water, Polysorbate 60.
Fusidic acid belongs to a class of medications known as antibiotics.